The Boys & Girls Club of East Scarborough is committed to the principles of equity and encourages applicants from all Human Rights protected groups.
Being a volunteer with the Boys & Girls Club of East Scarborough allows you to:
- gain experience and training
- share your skills and talents
- develop new skills and talents
- find new friendships through shared interests
- achieve a sense of satisfaction from being an active part of the community
How to Apply to be a Volunteer
- Call the Club and ask for the Volunteer Coordinator; (416) 281-0262 ext. 219
- The Volunteer Coordinator will answer your questions and assist you with the volunteer process.
- If you have Adobe Reader and a default mail client, you can submit a completed VOLUNTEER APPLICATION FORM to the contact below via email.
- If you prefer, you can complete the form by hand and submit it to the contact below: