Be a part of the magic and help a family have a special day this Holiday Season!
There are so many awesome ways you can get involved this season, whether it be helping families directly or volunteering or donating your time. Check out the information listed below. If you want more information or if you would like to get involved, email us at email@example.com!
The Holiday Box
Giving Families the “little extras”. This holiday season we would like to provide families with the little extras that they need for day to day living.
- Your donation of $5 will fill a box with the every day essentials that a family could use
- You could fill a shoebox with all the essentials families could use and drop it off to 100 Galloway Road by Monday, December 4, 2017
To register and receive a list of acceptable items please email firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject Holiday Box
Sponsor a Child
If you would like to sponsor a child and provide the whole holiday package it is easy to do.
- We will assign a family to you with ages/gender & interests of the children
- Purchase food or a grocery gift card for the families and a gift for the child(ren)
- Drop off to 100 Galloway Road by Friday, December 15, 2017
Recommended costs of $50 for food and $50 for each child’s gift. To sponsor a family please email email@example.com using the subject Sponsor a Child
Each year we provide hundreds of children with a toy and stocking stuffer to receive on Christmas morning.
- Host a toy drive and donate to the Club!
- Toy Drive Focus– birth-10 years old (toy) or 11-16 years (Gift Cards are a good alternative)
- Drop off the unwrapped toys/stocking stuffers by Friday, December 15, 2017 at 100 Galloway Road
To register your toy drive please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject Toy Drive
You can volunteer and be a part of the magic.
- Visit our esbgc.org website to obtain and completed our volunteer application form
- You must apply to be a volunteer by Monday, December 4, 2017
- The Volunteer Coordinator will answer your questions and assist you with the volunteer process.
To apply as a volunteer please email email@example.com using the subject Volunteer
You can run a food drive and collect non-perishable food items that a family can use during the holidays.
- We will sort and distribute all food collected for families that are in need of support.
- All donations should be delivered to 100 Galloway Road no later than Friday, December 15, 2017
To register your food drive and for a list of acceptable food items please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject Food Drive
Your donation can help a family have a special day
- We are accepting cash or gift card donations no later than Friday, December 15, 2017
- Gift cards such as the Ultimate Dining Ecard, Scarborough Town Centre Gift Cards, or store specific gift cards are accepted.
- Please note that tax receipts will be issued for all cash donations over $20
To register and receive a list of acceptable gift cards please email email@example.com using the subject Donate