Remember the golf tournament we played at a while back? Well the results are in and we had some awesome people help us some great funds to be able to provide some deserving youth with netbooks! Together, we’re hoping to bridge the digital divide and better equip East Scarborough youth with stronger tools for a better education & future!
For a chance to win a laptop, paid members of ESBGC are encouraged to enter by answering the following questions (based on their age) with a poem, essay, short story, picture, dance, play or song!
For kids aged 6-9, the question is: What are some qualities that make me a good friend?
For youth aged 10 and up, the question is: What does being Canadian mean to me?
Submit your entries by Wednesday, November 15, 2017 to your program staff!
Contest rules are as follows:
- Small groups are allowed, but no more than two (2) per team and only one entry per person/team.
- All entries should be completed within program time.
- All entries will be reviewed by a panel of judges.
- If you or a family member won in 2016, you are not eligible for 2017.
- All participants must be a paid member of the Boys & Girls Club of East Scarborough.
Best of luck to you all!