Magic of Snowflakes Holiday Campaign 2015
There are so many ways that you can be involved
Holiday Box -Giving Families the “little extras” This holiday season we would like to provide families with the little extras that they need for day to day living.
- Your donation of $5 will fill a box with the every day essentials that a family could use
- You could fill a shoebox with all the essentials families could use and drop it off to 100 Galloway Road by Friday, December 18th, 2015. To register and receive a list of acceptable items please email email@example.com – subject; Holiday Box
Sponsor a Family-If you would like to sponsor a family and provide the whole holiday package it is easy to do.
- We will assign a family to you with ages/gender & interests of the children
- Purchase food or a grocery gift card for the families and a gift for the child(ren)
- Drop off to 100 Galloway Road by Friday, December 18th, 2015
Recommended costs up to $125 for food and up to $25 /child gift . To sponsor a family e-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org – subject ;Sponsor a Family
Food Drive- You can run a food drive and collect non-perishable food items that a family can use during the holidays.
- We will sort and distribute all food collected for families that are in need of support.
- All donations should be delivered to 100 Galloway Road no later than Monday, December 21, 2015
To register your food drive and for a list of acceptable food items email email@example.com – subject; Food Drive
Turkey Drive-The main dish of any holiday meal can be the most expensive part.Help us ensure that a family can have a turkey or a ham for the holiday.
- Drop off a frozen turkey or cottage ham to 100 Galloway Road on Monday, December 21st OR Tuesday, December 22nd between 10am-4pm(Turkeys – up to $15, Ham – up to $10)
- Donate $15 (Cash or Grocery Store Gift Card), to be delivered to 100 Galloway Road by December 18, 2015
To register your turkey/ham drive – e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org – subject; Turkey Drive
Toy Drive- Each year we provide hundreds of children with a toy and stocking stuffers to receive on Christmas morning.
- Host a toy drive and donate to the Club!
- Toy Drive Focus– birth-10 years old (toy) or 11-16 years (Gift Cards are a good alternative)
- Drop off the unwrapped toys/stocking stuffers by Friday, December 18, 2015 at 100 Galloway Road To register your toy drive – e-mail email@example.com – subject; Toy Drive
If you have any question please email info@esbgc