Anna, Faith, Alyssa, Emmanuella, Zachary, and Trinity (10-13 program) all came up with the following wonderful recipe that they wanted to share with the community.
- 4 apples
- 4 blocks of ice
- Cookies and cream ice cream (3 scoops; substitute any kind of ice cream, or yogurt for a healthy alternative)
- Milk (1 cup)
- A pinch of cinnamon (optional)
- First cut 4 apples. Also peel them and remove the core
- Then break the ice into blocks of 4
- Then put the ice and ice cream in the blender
- Then put the apples in
- Then put 1 cup of milk into the blender
- Blend the ingredients for two minutes on high and add cinnamon if you want to.
- DRINK AND ENJOY!